Anywhere and anytime from a web-enabled computer, you can go online and take Duncan's new online education course. Driver safety and education experts develop and test our 30-hour course in strict compliance with the Driver Education requirements as set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. After purchasing the online course , expect to wait up to 72 hours before the confirmation email is sent.
Measurable goals, online testing, and even a certificate of completion make Duncan's training the most effective program available today. Delivered in convenient online modules, our online course covers key safety topics.
• Driving Impaired
• Avoiding Distracted Driving
• Avoiding Aggressive Driving
• Avoiding Collisions While Changing Lanes
• Avoiding Collisions While at Intersections
• Avoiding Collisions While Backing and Parking
• Properly Maintaining Your Vehicle
Contact us here for instruction that leaves you with a better understanding of road rules.
• Ready to Drive
• Managing Your Time and Speed
• Preventing Rear-End Collisions
• Protecting Yourself and Your Vehicle
• The One-Second Advantage
• Driving Safely next to Large Trucks
• Proper Use of Seatbelts and Airbags
• Breakdown Safety
• Driving in the Rain
• Winter at the Wheel
• Tire Pressure - Mileage and Traction
• Using Your Anti-Lock Braking System
• Understanding Traffic Signals and Signs
© Copyright 2022. all rights reserved